Looking to buy books for your 4 – 6-year old child. Here we compile a list of the 10 best books we believe the young ones will love to read and read again.
1. Giraffes Can’t Dance: A funny and joyful book for children written by Giles Andreae tells us a story of a giraffe who would love to join in with the other animals at the jungle dance. Everyone knows that giraffes can’t dance but the giraffe finds his own tune and confidence.
2. The Day The Crayons Quit: Children love to draw something and make it colorful with crayons but what if the crayons quit? Well, we are going to find the solutions to this crayon-based crisis. This book will surely make your child laugh, enjoy, and use their crayons in a whole new imaginative way.
3. 1001 Activities Book: The book is full of exciting activities for young learners. Age-appropriate content will encourage independent learning. Colorful presentation and child-friendly books make learning more enjoyable.
4. Ice Cream Soup: What happens when you try to make an ice cream cake but add too many delicious toppings? You end up with ice cream soup! This book has rhymes and rhythmic text paired with pictures which help children to decode the story.
5. Me And My Dragon: The story is about a pet dragon, the boy has a pet dragon and he explains how his dragon would be a perfect pet. He tells about how to pick a dragon, what to feed and what not to feed a dragon, and what to do when your dragon misbehaves.
6. Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site: How sunset at the construction site would be like? This story illustrates how all the trucks, Cement mixer, and bulldozer says goodnight to the construction site and goes to sleep peacefully. They take some rest from the rough and tough day so they will be ready for work the next day.
7. Curious George, Curious About Phonic: A set of 12 books can help your child master basic phonics. There are repeated examples of sounds being focused. The set includes a very handy parent guide.
8. There Is A Bear On My Chair: A big bear sitting on the mouse’s chair and the chair is not big enough for two. Mouse tries all kinds of tricks and tactics to move the bear but he could not. This funny and interesting story of mouse and bear will have your child laugh and enjoy along with learning some new words.
9. Brilliant Brain Activity Book 5+: The book is full of activities like- finding the difference, circling the correct, matching with the correct, and many more. This book will encourage your child’s logical thinking and observational skills.
10. My First Mythology Tale: An amazing collection of 5 books to introduce Indian mythology to your curious kids i.e. Mahabharata, Krishna, Hanuman, Ganesh, Ramayana. Some interesting stories with colorful illustrations for kids to electively relate to the stories and enhance their knowledge.